1. What is Mizoram Kailawn?
Ans: Mizoram Kailawn is a Business Plan Competition.
2. Where can I submit the application form?
Ans: You can submit the application form at www.mizoramkailawn.org If you are a first time applicant, you must first REGISTER. When you register you will create a log-in and password, which you can then use to log-in and complete the application form.
3. Do I have to submit a project proposal?
Ans: No, you do not have to submit a project proposal. You simply have to answer the questions in the application form.
4. I only have a business idea; can I still participate?
Ans: Yes, you can! Whether you have already established a start up, or are only at the idea stage, you are encouraged to apply for Mizoram Kailawn b-plan competition.
5. Can I submit the application in Mizo?
Ans: Applications must be completed and submitted in English.
6. Do I have to be in Mizoram to participate in MK?
Ans: Any Indian Citizen above the age of 18 years can apply. You need not be in Mizoram, but must have an existing business or plan to set up business in Mizoram. If you are selected amongst the Top 40 Finalists, you have to be in Mizoram to attend the Boot Camp / Training and competition.
7. Can I submit more than one application?
Ans: Only one submission per applicant / registration is permitted.
8. Are there restrictions regarding who can apply?
Ans: Regular Government Employees and Top 5 winners of MK 2017 & 2018 are not eligible to apply.